Domain Name Leasing Services
Similar to a car lease, domain leasing gives a buyer (lessee) the right to temporarily use a domain name over a specified time period while making periodic lease payments to the seller (lessor). Most domain lease transactions have some option for the lessee to buy the domain name outright, either within the lease period or at the end of the lease term. Buyers can lease domain names to get access to premium (high value) names without the high upfront costs of normal sales.
All the domains listed on RapidNames.com is available for Lease / Rent. Lease Price is $60 / month / domain.
Minimum Contract Period is 12 months (1 Year), Maximum Contract Period is 120 months (10 Years). Domain Lease handled by Epik.com. They accept Credit Card, Paypal, Bitcoin and MasterBucks payment methods.
5 reasons why leasing domain names is a great idea for end users:
- Spend less money up front on a domain name, allowing funding to be spent on building the product or service and marketing it.
- Can work with the domain name owner to agree on a fair purchase price or lease to own deal for the domain name in the future, allowing an idea to be built out before committing the capital.
- If the business doesn’t work out, the domain name can be given back to the domain name owner without having to find another buyer for it.
- Business can be built and grown without having to spend a great sum of money at one time.
- There may be tax advantages depending on how you classify domain names (obviously speak with an accountant – I have a CPA handle mine).
Domain Name Leasing is an ideal solution for situations where a customer seeking use of a domain is not able to purchase the domain outright. Domain owners can provide managed leasing through which protects the interests of all stakeholders. The domain remains the property of the lessor while giving the lessee access to Epik support as well as direct access to the domain through their Epik control panel.
How It Works
- Domain Lessor selects the domains to be leased and sets the terms for leasing as well as whether or not there is a purchase option.
- Domain Lessee leases the domain, and either funds their account or saves a payment method for use with monthly billing.
- Proceeds are deposited commission-free into the Lessor’s Epik account, from where funds can be spent, or cashed out.
Domain Leasing is an ideal way to secure a premium domain without having to pay the entire cost. It is ideal for testing the water with a new idea, or to temporarily secure the domain while arranging funds for a future purchase of the domain via a purchase option for the domain.
How It Works
- Search the domain you are interested in leasing
- Review the lease terms and purchase option (if applicable)
- Check out and pay for one or more months of leasing time
- Monthly payments are automatically charged against your saved payment method
- Domain Name Leasing & Renting
- Integrated Domain Management
- Superior hosting solutions
- Legendary 24/7 Support
- 0% Commission On All Domain Sales